Saturday, January 12, 2013

I'M....SO....BORED!!!

I've never been this bored in my life!  Being sick really sucks!

I need a change.  My hair has been bugging me...

Before:

Wait for it....wait for it...

I KNOW!

Yep, I did it all by myself...well, with the help of my Internets.  It was all going okay until I got to the back with the little trimmer (without the guard).  I've always had trouble with looking in a mirror and trying to do something...up is down; left is right...so confusing. 


That's not so bad. Clipper-Poppy can fix it!

See what's on the tele in the background?  Yeah, a Doomsday Preppers marathon.  It's like a train wreck...I can't stop watching it.  I've only watched 3 episodes and now I can make a gas mask with charcoal and a bandanna.  I can fuel my tractor, if I had one, with the oil from a transformer on a telephone pole.  I can run, tuck and roll into the bed of a moving truck and come up shooting...if I had a gun and if I could run, tuck and roll without breaking.  I'm so ready for the Zombie Apocalypse!  Reminds me of a saying "Failing to prepare is like preparing to fail."

But I digress...back to my shaved head; I was thinking of what kind of excuse I'd give on my first day back to work after 3 weeks...I could say I did it for my friend who has the cancer but, fortunately, I don't have any friends with the cancer. What about an unfortunate parasitical condition?  Gross, I'd never admit I had lice, I would be shunned!  I could say I did it for a part in a move like, say...

Ann Hathaway in Les Misermarbleswhatever:

Or Natalie Portman:


Hmmm, but I'm not an actor, nor do I entertain the idea that I even remotely resemble either one of these girlies.  I guess I could just tell the truth; I've always wanted to shave my head so that's what I did.  Turns out, I've got a pretty good shaped head too!

This put me in an instant good mood!  I feel better already...well, not really but come Monday I'm going to work come hell or high water!

Hey, do we look related?


I say yes!

While I was busy shaving my head, Margarita-Poppy and Nay-Nay-Mae had a very, very long day (and night) at work.  I could totally go into it, but why bother?  What's done is done but it does remind me of another saying that goes something like "Your failing to prepare, does not constitute and emergency to me."

After they were done, they went to Tia Margaritas for a snack and a tasty beverage.  I get an email that says...

Thinking of u:


WTF???  I swear to Cod, it's a freakin conspiracy...now there are Stupid-Minkeys in food!  Whatever happened to seeing the Virginia-Mary in food? COD-DUH!

Time to go find something productive to do...

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment