Thursday, October 4, 2012

What's for dinner?

Where's-The-Beef-Poppy made some brisket some weeks back.  We had leftovers in the freezer.  I had made some roasted broccoli, cauliflower and sweet potatoes the other night.  Friend-Stoney-Mae gave us some of her homegrown tomatoes...so I got to thinking...Brisket Tacos!  Just happened to have some tortillas in the freezer too.  Added a chopped onion to the mix and some chili sour cream and there you go:

Most tasty-nom!

Say, how about we check in on My-New-Old-Office...I'm curious, what is it about a person who when you ask a question or need some guidance, they just won't cooperate?  I had a most frustrating exchange with someone...let's call her Feline.  Evidently, I submitted some paperwork that wasn't quite right.  Feline sent me an email telling me it was wrong, but in this really vague way.  So, FFM and I revisit the calculations and we just couldn't figure it out.  After four more frustrating emails with Feline and my trying to guess what I did wrong, she finally sent me an email that said one of my guesses was right and that if I had any more questions on this, I needed to call Feline cause she didn't want to keep doing this back and forth.
Yeah, that's what I looked like.  I just don't understand unhelpful people!

Remember my Stupid-Machine?  Well, I finally got tired of telling everyone when it was working or not so I've resorted to a sign system:


Yeah, happy face or sick face.  Not sure if you can see the yellow tag towards the top that says "Kernel".  That's Stupid-Machine's new name.  Why you ask?  Because one of the last errors I received said "Kernel has made an illegal application."

That's all I got.


No comments:

Post a Comment