Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

Check out who is in the current addition of Ultimate Magazine!!!


Yep, that's Nephew-Lucas!  How cool is that?  If only he could get paid to play!

Well, October 31st is Poppy and my 9th anniversary.  A very thoughtful Poppy started the celebration early...


Dia De Los Gigantes!  The likeness is our favorite, Sergio Romo.

Then, when I opened the cabinet this morning to get a glass, look at what tried to kill me:


Actually, for a minkey, he's really cute! His name is Tricks.

Yesterday, we had the Donner-Maes over for a BBQ and slide show of the Shasta trip.  Porky-Poppy did her famous ribs and chicken.  I made beans and BBQ sauce and the rest of the girls brought sides and dessert.  We had a feast!

I took some before pics, but then nothing after that...

The cooker:


Feng-Shui-Poppy setting up the seating:


And Jax, resting up for the evening's events:


That's all I got...

No comments:

Post a Comment