Friday, October 19, 2012

They say it's your birthday...

Yep, 18 years ago today, Seester was born...Okay, it was a few more years than that, but who's counting?  As usual, FMM-Laurie and I took Seester to A16 for lunch.  We always sit at the Chef's Counter.  Why?  Because there's a show to go along with lunch.  This is where they breakdown any meaty bits for the dinner service.  Today it was piggy...

 
We watched this young man (just a little older than Seester, I think) break down this whole side of pig.  Very, very cool!  Seester and FFM-Laurie were a little bothered because the piggy had teets.  Didn't bawda me!  The girls ordered a pizza and the burrata/prosciutto plate.  I had the chicory salad and the rabbit sausage.  NOM!  I asked the girls if they wanted a bite of Thumper, but they didn't want nothing to do with that.

As we were leaving, we said thank you to the chef's for the wonderful lunch show and they wished Seester a happy birthday.  Very nice...

To be continued...

I'm back and two days have passed since the day of Seester's birth.  We had some fun last night after work...

First, time for the Seester's to have mani/pedi and because our Gigantes are having a rough time:

GO GIANTS!

I swear, if I didn't know better, I'd say those were the hands of a zombie but they're not, they're mine.

Then we went to Nick's for dinner.  I grossed Seester out and got the chicken livers.  She had the Beefeater.  It's a take on a French Dip only on sourdough bread w/Swiss cheese.  Seester couldn't finish it so lookie what I just had for breakfast!

Now, if you think about it, it's really just meaty French toast.  Freakin infinity NOM!

So that's the end of Seester's 32nd birthday celebration.  Much fun was had!

Shout out to Nephew-Lucas' GF, Kelly (I know, kind of confusing and we look just like each other too), she and Nephew brought baked Ziti for Seester's birthday dinner.  I had a sample last night...Seriously NOM.  Nephew best watch his P's and Q's cause Niece-Kelly is a keeper and not just because she can cook.  She's a nurse too and a looker to boot.  Say, she's a nurse...that means I might have to kick BK's daughter's Sydney and Annie to the old-age curb.  That would be wrong though...they can be my traveling caretaker-companions!  Win, win I'd say...


Aw...

Say, remember a week ago yesterday I had my carpal tunnel surgery?  Well, guess what I got to do today?

 
I got to take out my stitches...Just like last time, only this time they gave me a suture removal kit.  How cool is that?  I was wondering how much those scissors and forceps cost so I consulted my Internets...they're about $10 each!  Cool.  I think the total for surgery on both hands was $15.  I love me some Kaiser!


So check it out after one week:


Pretty amazing, I'd say and all symptoms vanished right after the surgery.

Mama happy!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment