Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Moving day is almost here...

As some of you know, our offices are moving across the street.  Around April, I think, I was given an additional title of Move Coordinator, as did all the other Administrative Assistants/Secretaries here.  My job is to coordinate and make sure all my people get their office purged of useless paper. 

I've also been busy over the last 8 weeks or so boxing up my stuff.  Here's the last 13 years of my work life:



You know how one person's junk is another person's treasure?  Yeah, lookie what I got:



It will have a very good home!

Now, along with being a Move Coordinator, we all attended weekly meetings on what we should be doing, where things were going, etc.  Honestly, this move is massive and not unlike a military operation.

Here's what came out of today's meeting:


This is a little graphic on where we are to place moving tags.  So easy a child could do it!

Are you bored reading this?  I am.  Let's talk about something else...

Where do babies come from?



Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment