Thursday, March 15, 2012

Shopping on the Internet...

I'm just amazed at all the stuff you can buy on the Internet from the privacy of your spending chair. I decided to go back a few weeks and see what we've been buying.

These just came today:



Yeah, 280 Ziploc Gallon Freezer Bags...at $.07 per bag!! Depression-Era-Poppy will be proud of me.

Check this out...we found a new soda called Zevia. It's sweetened with Stevia!



These are on a subscription service so I get a bottle of my Girly Vits once a month. They are really good and you should try them, but only if you're a girl! If you're a boy and you take one, you'll sprout boobs.



We have a slight rodent problem in our garage so Terminator-Poppy bought a better mousetrap...only they don't work. Well, the raccoon that came in the garage in the middle of the night played with it.



As soon as the weather clears up, Like-The-Wind-Poppy and I will start riding our bikes to work a few days a week. To make the ride more pleasurable, we got matching Nanos.



I didn't really buy this...but I might get one for Poppy when she takes the Big Sleep:



You can get it from Costco.com!

I ran out of vinegar. I found some coconut vinegar:



I've never seen coconut vinegar so I though I'd like to try it. It came, but it was leaking a little so I'm afraid to use it. Hmmm.

I bought Tangerine today from Amazon.com/prime.



Shhhh...Don't tell Puppy-Poppy!

Pretty cool all the stuff you can buy from your spending chair.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment