Thursday, March 22, 2012

Let's talk about Alessia...

You recall we bought a new couch...The Alessia. After sitting on it for a few days, Princess-n-the-Pea-Poppy was very disappointed because Alessia lost her firmness. Fatass couldn't tell the difference between one cushion to the next. P-n-P-Poppy called Macy's and they said they would replace the couch.

A few weeks ago, they came and replaced it. Within a week of sitting on Alessia, II, Perturbed-Princess-n-the-Pea-Poppy said it went squishy again and this is not the couch that she sat on in the showroom.

Last weekend, PP-n-P-Poppy walked from our house over to Stonestown Macy's to try Showroom-Alessia and sure enough, even after many asses have tried Showroom Alessia, it was still firmer than Alessia, I or Alessia II.

Frustrated-Perturbed-Princess-n-the-Pea-Poppy called Macy's again. They will send out a repair person to check it out. If nothing can be done, we can get another model or get a refund.

So all through this, I've been less than supportive of my little PP-Poppy and her silly notion that the couch is gooshy...until this morning.

I was sitting on end of the couch playing on the computer and I looked at the corner where Fatass normally sits...





See how the leather is all stretched? Me thinks this is the problem.

Looks like we'll be sitting on those milk crates that I wanted all along...

1 comment:

  1. I almost bought this. Thanks for the heads up. I already had to return the rosario for the same reason,

    ReplyDelete