Sunday, March 11, 2012

It's a dog's life...

With all the recent family comings and goings, I ran out of Jax-The-Peanut-Butter-Cookie-Connesewer's cookies. This is the first time that has happened since I started making them. She was not happy, in fact, was adamant that she wanted them. Not only that, but she also gave me her sad puppy dog look constantly...



She even turned her nose up to her regular old cookies. So I got busy yesterday making them.



All is right with her world once again...

Other than Jax's complete cookie breakdown, the weekend has been quiet. Fantasy-Film-Poppy made us watch Hugo last night. I don't know why but I just don't dig that kind of stuff. The movie started at 7:30 and by 8:30 I was thinking this was a total waste of my time and I should go read my Food and Wine magazine and catch up on my sleep. I also figured this morning that Dad would say what a piece of crap that movie was, but much to my surprise, he liked it! Yay Dad! Another one to add to the list!

Next up, bowling!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment