Thursday, January 5, 2012

Let's go roller-skating!


I-Skate-So-Fast-I'm-A-Blur-Poppy and I found out from pal, Kris that the first Wednesday of every month is "Rainbow" skate night at Redwood Roller Rink in lovely Redwood City. I affectionately call it Gay Skating...and yes, the DJ plays YMCA.

So, this was our second time going and boy, is it fun! This time, we brought RayRay-Mae with us. Even though she's not Gay, they let her in...didn't even check for a Gay I.D. or anything. That's the thing about us Gay folk, we're all inclusive.

Fatass had fun watching Poppy and RayRay-Mae skating backwards and doing those fancy turns and junk. Fatass needs a few more visits before she'll attempt any of these moves, she's still concentrating on staying upright. Next she'll focus on turning. I think there's a broken hip in my future...

Check out Fatass' skates!



Fatass just luvs her camo!

Also, Fatass got to try out her band new Moolatte on Tuesday.



High game with Moolatte: 147.

You might notice that this is the year that Fatass and Porcine-Poppy finally get fit. The road is long, but we're both really committed...so far.

Bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment