Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goodbye 2011...




Hello 2012...



I know, I know, not exactly a good omen. That said, I'm on the hunt for yet another bastard gopher in the front yard so I'd set THE GOPHINATOR yesterday. I thought maybe I had him since those scary-raptor-flying-rat-things were nosing around where I set the trap. Turns out, I caught a piece of wood. I think this gopher might be messin with me. We'll just see about that!

So I guess this is a time to look back and reflect on the past year. Since I can't remember shit, that's a tough one. Let's see...Fatass got fatter, my hair got grayer, my body got older, my eyesight got worse, I have hot flashes, I allegedly snore and have to wear some stupid mouth guard to bed every night (maybe this year I'll get some headgear and a helmet to wear to bed), I piddle when I sneeze...but yeah, it's been a great year!

Seriously though, I'm fortunate to have all that I do and all the love of my family and friends. Life is good.

Speaking of being thankful...Jax is very thankful of all she has too.



Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment