Friday, August 20, 2010

Thursday's Dinner


Well, I had some of my basic tomato sauce and some of the leftover sauce that I doctored up for the lasagna (added freshly ground burger meat and hot Italian sausage) so we decided to turn it into a puttanesca. So I added some capers and Greek olives and put it over linguini. NOMMY!

Let's check in with A DAY IN THE LIFE OF DAD... So I mentioned earlier that he met the French lady down the street. Seester Kathy's not sure what her name is, but calls her Gazelle.



Anyhow, Dad kinda has this way of...well...ruminating about stuff and then things seem to get much bigger than they really are. Such is the case with Gazelle. Seester Kathy thinks he may have made too much of the conversation he had with her a few days back because when he saw her again and asked if they were having dinner this weekend, she said she was busy. :( So, back to the drawing board for Dad's search for a friend with benefits...

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment