Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I don't remember what night it was...


But Poppy made the best salmon I've ever had! She picked it up from Marina Meats. It was fresh. After it bathed in butter, lemon juice, dill and capers, Poppy grilled it on a cedar plank. Here's Poppy who is very happy with the New Kasa Kecky.



She's never been able to sit outside in shirt sleeves at the former Kasa Kecky's!

So yesterday was an all-day adventure at the California Academy of Sciences. Those Carpenter's sure like to look at exhibits. We went into the Extreme Mammal exhibit; it Zzzzz was Zzzzz pretty Zzzzz much Zzzzz a Zzzzz bunch Zzzzz of Zzzzz pictures Zzzzz and bones Zzzzz. Took me about 5 minutes to get through it. Once you exited the exhibit, you couldn't get back in. I stood outside for over a half-hour waiting for them. I watched tons of people walk in the exhibit and come out and those darn Carpenter's were still in there. Go figure. We were there from 9:30 until it pretty much closed at 5:00. Got to see Antone Le Blanc, the albino alligator. I love him. Nephew Lucas thinks he's an animatronic albino alligator cause he never moves. I've seen him move; I saw his eye blink and he pee'd. So there. The Planetarium show was pretty cool, if you're into nebula's, black holes and I can't remember what else cause I think I fell asleep.

Today I had to work a bunch of hours on the project from hell "TPFH". Poppy and MomJean left this afternoon to run some errands and see the Water Color exhibit at the Officer's Club at the Presidio. Friend, Carrie is coming over and then we're going for Korean fud.

That's about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment