Friday, April 11, 2014

We bought some new backyard furniture...

Oh, okay...Exterior-Designer-Poppy bought us some new backyard furniture.  You know, if it were left up to me, I'd be sitting on milk crates and staring at a blank wall.  Kind of like Roger, only different:



Check it out...


The following are for when Sunset Magazine comes out to do a spread on us...



Just in case you're wondering...that's non-alcoholic beer I'm drinking cause I haven't had a freakin drink in 7 months.  Why did I think it was the drink that made me fat?

Anyway, some years back, Holiday-Poppy and I were having Christmas at MomJean's.  Maybe it was Thanksgiving...I don't remember.  Depression-Era-Poppy resurrected Depression-Era-Dad's old grill and she low and slowed us up a giant chicken.  This was the best chicken I ever had!  Fast forward...Brother-Bill brought Depression-Era-Dad's grill out to us.  Internets-Poppy was able to find parts for it too.

Behold the PK Cooker:

 Wait for it...


 Wait for it...

Boom!






See that ass and thigh?  Pure muscle!  I know you're thinking "I wonder what her routine is to get a body like that?"

Be on the look out for the outdoor patio edition of Sunset Magazine.  I think we'll be in the August issue!

Chow!


No comments:

Post a Comment