Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I'll try anything once...

As long as it's not illegal and won't hurt.

Check this out...my co-worker brought in some coffee for folks to try.  She picked it up in Bali.  She said it's "bucket list" coffee.  Huh?  She went on to esplain that it's the coffee bean that some animal eats the bean pod and then poops out the bean.  Then I guess a bunch of little old ladies collect and wash the beans and sell it for 5 times as much as your runs (get it...runs!) of the mill Folgers.


Over the teeth and through the gums; look out tummy...here it comes!


Mmmm...mmmm...good to the last drop!  Barnyardy with a citrusy hint of cat pee.

I tried to get BK to taste it with me, but she didn't want nothin to do with that. I thought we did everything together, worked together, shared a cell at Club Fed together...Whatever!

Can you get E-Coli poisoning from coffee?

Next on my list: owl barf tea!

Okay, well...nature calls!

No comments:

Post a Comment