Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Freakin Monday!

Well, the Kecky's had a very busy weekend!  It started with Fatass going to her WW meeting...When you lose weight or say something halfway intelligent sounding, the leader gives you a star sticker.  Wouldn't it be more motivating to give chocolate...or money?  Oh, week two, Fatass gained a pound and a half...week three, she lost three and a half pounds.  Whatever.  She's also started riding her bike to work.  That ride to work is worth an extra 20 points!

Later in the day it was time to go see Nephew-Lucas' inaugural Major League Ultimate game.  Man, was that exciting...and YOUR SAN FRANCISCO DOGFISH won!


He's got some moves!


I think he wears the black tights cause his white legs would blind everyone...

Here's Dougie-the-Dogfish:

Hilarious!

Alright, so Sunday was garbage disposal installation day.  I was kinda getting nervous about the whole thing too, but I figured if I ran into trouble, I could call a plumber.

Look, it's a simple 26-step process!


What I don't get is it doesn't come with it's own power cord.  You either have to re-wire the cord from the old disposal or buy a separate power cord kit.  Have I mentioned that electronicals make me nervous?

After taking the old disposal out, I then wired my new Evolution with the old power cord.  I plugged it in before I installed it to make sure it worked.  Nothing blew up and it sound like it worked...let's continue with the installation.

After much groaning, a few bruises and some cuts...

Meet The Evolution:



She's so pretty!

Cat got your...

Yep, time for Kecky's Almost Famous Tacos de Lengua!  This time, I made my own tortillas too...


So freakin NOM!!!

Chow!






No comments:

Post a Comment