Tuesday, April 23, 2013

51 years ago...

this week, my Mom must have been feeling pretty uncomfortable getting ready to pop Lil' Fattass out.  So here we are...my birthday week.  As we know, I'm not big on the birthday stuff, but I do like to buy myself something nice.

Oh be still my stainless-shining-steel-heart!

 
Yep, that's All-Clad Stainless Steel.  Now, I didn't really get this for my birthday cause I can't stinkin afford it.  I procured it through other means...and no, I didn't prostitute myself, although, I might have.  I've never had such nice cookware before.  I'm almost afraid to use it...

When Tarn-X-Poppy came home last night, she got to view my new cookware.  Shortly after that I noticed a big greezy finger print on the lid!  GOD-DUH!!! 

So, here's the rundown for my birthday week...

Tonight, Pizza-Place-Poppy and I are heading to one of our local hangouts for our favorite salad with homemade blue cheese dressing and Zoe's warm bacon.  We'll have that with either the Buffalo wings or maybe the sweet potato fries.  Tomorrow, I'll be heading to Seester's after work cause she's taking me to Grape-in-the-Fog to do some wine tasting and to partake of the charcuterie.  I took Thursday off figuring since I was staying the night at Seesters, we could take Dad down to Half Moon Bay Brewery for lunch.

Let's see...Thursday, I'm going to break in the new cookware.  Not sure what I'll make, but it will be fabulous!  Friday night we have nothing firm on the calendar but I'll come up with something.

As you know, every year for my birthday dinner I have Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Family Style Deluxe with petite peas.  Well, this year I think I'll change it up.

Before Protein-Poppy and I went on our low-carb eating lifestyle, one of my favorite things to make was Congee (aka Jook or Rice Porridge).  I decided that I'd like that instead, only Porridge-Poppy is taking me out somewhere to git it!  I may still have my KMCFD, but that'll be on Sunday, the last day of my birthday week!

Okay, let's move on...you know how co-workers will leave food stuffs for public consumption in the kitchen at work?  Well, wouldn't you know, as I was walking into the kitchen for some tea, who do I spy ramming what I believe to be his used fork into a piece of pastrie?


Yep, you guessed it...Mr. Invasive (aka Mr. Hygienically-Incorrect).  He's famous or taking only little pieces or bites of public stuff after he's fingered all of it.  See where he's gouged out a piece of the brownie thing?  Here's what makes me think he used his dirty fork:


This one also has a gouge in it and you know he didn't go wash his fork after he did it.  Yeah, this is the same guy that puts his dirty-nose-picking-fingers into the ice tray of our public freezer and grabs  few handfuls of ice for his liquid broccoli/skip jack.  GOD-DUH!

I'm gonna hurl...again.



No comments:

Post a Comment