Thursday, November 15, 2012

Unseasoned Bread Cubes...

Why is it so hard to find unseasoned bread cubes??  This is the third year in a row I couldn't find them.  Mind you, I don't mind making my own, but that takes time and I've got better things to do!


Gotta keep the door closed so the cat doesn't sit on the bread...Mmmm furry stuffing!

So, in Fatass' attempt to be a sin fwench woman, look at what Stamina-Stepper-Poppy got her:


That's right, I can exercise while I work.  I will admit it's a little hard to type while standing on it, but you can also use it sitting.  That's much easier.  I've only sent 3 emails to the wrong people...this needs some getting use too.

Did someone say new shoes??


That's right, Fatass got a (oh, alright, another) pair of new shoes.  Tightwade-Poppy swears she said I couldn't get them until the beginning of December, but I heard no such thing.  She's a very poor liar, by the way.  Anyway, it's been, well, a whole two months since I've bought a new pair of shoes...and I've been a very good girl!  Besides, these are really the last pair of shoes I'll ever need...really!

Bye bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment