Monday, November 12, 2012

I say "Fashion Yes!"...

So. Fatass decided to get serious about dropping some pounds...yeah, more serious than the other five times...Besides the whole Primal Diet that she and Neanderthal-Poppy have been on for almost three years, Fatass has given up the boozie...and she thinks it's pretty much a forever thing.

Anyway, in order to start a new program, one must dress for success!  Shoppy-Poppy and Fatass set out today for some new exercise clothes.  Fatass fancies herself a runner, after all she did complete a marathon in 1998.

Check it out the new duds:


I know, I can just hear all the girls and boys whistling as I run past...

Just to make sure I could stretch out in my new suit of polyester:


Talk about flexibility, eh?

Don't forget the Wall Stretch:


You're probably also wondering about my running boots.  I got these at the "Run Forrest Run" store.

I decided I loved the outfit and it was so dang comfy that I wore it home.  I think I started something cause folks were pointing and covering their mouths with excitement!  I think I even heard someone say "Caliente".  Oh yeah, Fatass is a hottie, alright!  I think Poppy's gonna get her some of that!

Gotta run!


No comments:

Post a Comment