Monday, May 5, 2014

Went to see the BFF...

Over the weekend. We ate a lot.

Let's see...oh, we were going to go kayaking on the Merican River, but the Hornets were having a crew event so we went hiking instead.




Then we ate. We had Pho.  I had the rare steak and tendon pho.  NOM!  I've been so curious about the tendon part so I finally had a chance to try it.  I will definitely have that again!

Then we walked around the outdoor mall.

Check out all the junk in my signature color!




There was Mall Art.



I embraced my inner thug.


Then we ate more:


That's a venison double-decker taco supreme!  We also made wild boar tacos.

Then it was time to go home.  Look what happened on the way home...


Yep, our 7-year old truck turned over 40,000!

Then there was more eating...

Poppy fetched us a happy cow flank steak from the deep freeze.  I marinated it in balsamic, olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, whole grain mustard, salt and pepper.  FFM-Laurie gave me a basil plant for my birthday, so I made a caprese salad to go with.  NOM!!!

Chow, man!

No comments:

Post a Comment