Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Someone is feeling very depressed...


Poor girl misses her Udder-Mudder.  Really, she never lays on that ottoman.  She only uses it to look out the window.  She's starting to get sad little bags under her eyes too.

The other day I saw this recipe for an Asian-Quinoa salad.  Looked really good too...only Quinoa and soy beans ain't on the diet...but cashews are!  Besides, the recipe was really about the dressing and not the salad...I can't wait for leftovers tonight!


Jealous-Poppy has read my blog and I sent her this picture last night and she replied "Why are you making all this good stuff when I'm not there??" Poor-Poppy...but c'mon, it's not like she's suffering with Aunt K's cooking!  I pale in comparison to both Aunt K and Aunt L's cooking skills.  They both have that talent of taking a bunch of stuff out of the fridge and producing a restaurant-worthy meal.

I haven't decided what I'll be cooking next.  I've been craving shrimp though.  Maybe some Old Bay and peel-n-eat shrimp!

The possibilities are endless.

Later.


No comments:

Post a Comment