Friday, May 30, 2014

I wanna write a book!

I've wanted to write a book for years. I think that's partly why I started this blog.  It's kind of like writing a book, only different.  Whenever I think about what I want to write about, it's like I have a visual of this black void in my brain.  This has not been conducive to my starting a book.  So, I figure there are a few questions I must ask myself about writing my book.

Q. Why do I want to write a book?
A. I dunno.  It's not about making money or being published. I don't even think I've got a burning desire to be heard.

Q. What do I want to write about?
A.  I dunno.  Recall the black void I see in my head.

I was talking to Problem-Solving-Poppy about this and she suggested I talk to MomJean.  MomJean is published and was an editor by trade.  So, while I'm here watching MomJean's broken leg heal, what a perfect time to pick her brain.

So, I tell her I want to write a book and that Offspring-Poppy suggested I talk to her about it.  MomJean asks "Oh, well, what do you want to write about?"

GOD-DUH!

Think I'll stick to blogging until the black void starts to fill up.

Um, Broke-Back-Becky has been having a crappy run of luck lately...well for a few years now.  I'm convinced there is some bad energy coming from something or somewhere and is causing all this turmoil.  I think that bad ju-ju-energy is coming from Poppy's Stella-Hella-Piece-O-Junk. While BB-Becky was out of town last week...watching MomJean's broken leg heal, I decided I would rid SHPOJ of her bad ju-ju-energy.  See?


Yeah, Stella got a smudging with sage.  I lit it all up and walked around Stella like 3 times saying "THE  POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!  THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!"  Yeah, and then Stella's handlebars spun around and projectile vomited split pea soup all over me.  Not really, but I did start thinking that since Stella-Hella-Piece-O-Junk regularly smells like leaking gas that I might possibly explode, so I took my smudge-bucket to the backyard.

It remains to be seen if this worked.  BB-Becky is still walking around so I say we're off to a good start.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment