Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Well that was a fun trip to South Carolina!

Not really, cause we had to cancel due to Typhoid-Poppy catching a very bad cold.  But, as of now she's won The War On Germs and is on the mend.

So, prior to The War On Germs, we had reservations to head to South Carolina to celebrate Aunt LeAnne's Birthday.  We were so sad to miss the trip.  The Uncle started sending us pictures.  It was nice at first...






The Uncle showing us all the places they were eating.  Sigh...


Then he sent us a picture of Carol and her Paella...


And then it got mean...Here's a picture of Carol and Aunt Kathy that was entitled "Poor Becky and Kelly".  Go ahead, twist that Paella pan in my back...


Just not fair, I tell ya!

Now I'm thinking this is kind of a staycation for me cause there's no way in hell I'm going to go to work when I was scheduled to be off.  So, I'd moved myself to the spare room with ear plugs so I wouldn't have to listen all those yummy noises that Sinus-Pain-And-Pressure-Poppy was making.  I know, I'm the milk of human kindness.  Somewhere around 7:00am on Thursday morning I hear what I think is a war going on outside.  I get up and here's what I see:




WTF??  Lucky for us, they're replacing the sewer pipes.  Then the next day:


When ya gotta go, you gotta go.  Here's what I can't figure...why would they put this Port-A-Potty a half block from the project site?  Oh, so they wouldn't have to smell it. They put it right in front of the house across the street.  NOM!

By Saturday, both Cabin-Fever-Poppy and I needed to get out.  So we took a little walk and then stopped in at our neighborhood joint.  Guess what Saturday is at the Riptide?

 
 

Yeah, BINGO!  We didn't win, but Jax sure looked pretty...

So there you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment