Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Our Grand Day Out!

It's so rare that Urban-Adventurer-Poppy and I have time to go play in town.  Saturday, we found ourselves on a grand day out.  We dropped our scooters off for service and then head out on foot.  We saw a lot of cool stuff...check it out:

Senior-Graphic-Designer-Poppy enjoying her favorite past-time...tagging!


Isn't she talented?

 
 
Holy Cow!
 

Kind of puts a new twist on nipple ring, eh?

Oh, I needed a new light bulb for our microwave.  Prankster-Poppy made me sit in this chair...


She said I need to start embracing the Minkey.  It's really hard when you see stuff like this:



That mural gave me the heebie-jeebies!


No, I don't know what's coming out of the Gorilla's butt!

A restaurant called Another Monkey?  WTF??  I'll never eat there.  Wonder what they have on the menu?


Time for lunch!


 
 
I do not recall the name of the restaurant but it was traditional Mayan food.  Very, very NOM!

 
Then we went to the thrift store and Shoppy-Poppy made me buy this t-shirt in the hopes I would embrace...
 

Nope, not gonna happen!  What's that red thing on the back of the bike?

Before our grand day out, I had to take the little dog back to the vet to get her shots.  Such a sad little thing...with glowing alien eyeballs!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment