Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Ever been to Florida?

I hadn't until this past weekend.  Went to visit my BFF, Crin in Hobe Sound.  I thought Florida was hot and humid.  It was cold and windy.

Here's a beach:


Oh, if you're going to wear flip-flops for the first time since last summer, best to let your feet get used to them.


And per usual, the monkeys continue to stalk me.  I was putting my shoes on after getting through security, stood up and saw this:


Who would wear that?

Then my other BFF had to send me this from her store:


I bet you there's baby gorilla pooh in there too.

While window shopping:


So wrong...

This one is my favorite and has nothing to do with the monkey:


Check this out:


About peed my pants waiting for the plastic to rotate!

So that's my two days in Florida.  I was hoping to see the illusive alligator and armadillo, but no luck.  I saw a bunch of birds, two deer and two man-eating turtles.

Later.





No comments:

Post a Comment