Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Pigeon Spikes...

So after writing yesterday about Roger-The-Heat-Seeking-Cat and how Poppy made a nice cushy bed for Roger on her computer, I get home last night and what do I see?

An addition to the Roger-The-Heat-Seeking-Cat deterrent:


Two pillows are always better than one...and way more comfortable.  Where's her blanky and hot cup of milk??

This got me thinking...you know those things on the entryways of buildings to keep the birds from pooping on you?


Again, I consulted my Internets...they are called pigeon spikes.  What a great idea and deterrent for our little cat.  Seriously, it would be a very quick learning process too!

Within a few minutes, I came up with my DIY solution:


I know, for you cat lovers, you think I'm being cruel (Renee and Laurie), but I put the nails in with the flat heads sticking up so it's not like she'll impale herself...unless she's really stupid; if that's the case, then it's her time to go.

Oh, c'mon...I'm just joking...sort of.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment