Friday, December 14, 2012

Let's talk about company holiday parties...

Don't you just love them?

This party was a little different.  Why you ask?...


Yep, that's me, Santa.  FFM-Laurie put me up to this.  She called to ask me to be Santa.  She started the conversation with "I know you don't like people, but..."

It was a Hawaiian themed party so I'm wearing board shorts but somehow I look like Dirty-Old-Santa...Hey little girl, want a candy cane?

Fatass can tell what Fatass will look like if she keeps eating...

Here are some other folks that I have talked about to from time to time...

Santa and NayNay-Mae:


Santa and BK:


Santa and FFM-Laurie:

 
Santa and Lil-Johnny-The-Vegetarian:
 

 
Santa and her Seester:
 
 
 
And, of course, Santa's favorite elf, Poppy!
 

 


This was the best holiday party yet!

I learned some things about being dressed up as Ole Dirty Saint Nick.  Folks either really like Santa or they think the whole concept is just strange.  Personally, I find folks dressed up as fantasy characters pretty weird. 

But here's the thing, some folks brought their kids to the party.  Given I can't stand kids, I wasn't expecting this so when one of the little ankle-biters ran up an hugged my knees, it took me a little off my game.  Not sure what I was supposed to do so I petted it like I would Jax.  It seemed to work.  Then a couple more ankle-biters had to sit on my lap.  Still not getting it, and fortunately for me, Seester was there save me..."Why don't you tell Santa your name and what you want for Christmas."  I guess petting them only goes so far.  One big dreamer wanted a tree and the other a glow-in-the-dark NERF gun.

As for the adults, the most requested gifts were either a house or to pay off their mortgages.

I believe I made promises I can't keep...but, it's a cruel world!

HO HO HO

No comments:

Post a Comment