Tuesday, May 1, 2012

What day is it?

Who cares...I'm on vacation!

So this blog site I use has redesigned itself completely.  I'm thinking about giving this up.  Can't seem to find the time to write in it anyway.  I will think upon this further.

Odd thing, since turning 50 those few days back, I've started having hot flashes (aka, power surges).  I guess 50 is the magic number!  Whatever.  I remarked to Seester...If I were skinny and had a shaved head, I'd enjoy Hawaii so much more.  As I write this, I'm sitting in a pool of my own sweaty juices.

Today we leave Honolulu for Kaanapali.  This is the part of the trip where Adventure-Poppy and I will be on our own.  YAY!

We had no intention of renting a car while in Maui, but Depression-Era-Poppy compared the cost of renting a car for our stay and the shuttle too and fro the airport and the car is cheaper.  Go figure.


Ick.

No comments:

Post a Comment