Sunday, April 29, 2012

Ho Hum...Just another shitty day in paradise...

I used to have a bumper-sticker with that on it.  My parents brought it back from one of their trips to Hawaii.

Today is the day after my 50th birthday...
I've gotten more exercise in the last three days than I have in the last year;
I've got a cooked-lobster color sunburn;
I've drank more sea water than fresh; and
I've eaten more carbohydrates in the last three days than I have in the last year and a half.

Moco Loco:

All this to say we are enjoying our vacation like never before. Check it out:


Birthday Mac-N-Cheese:

Stuff we've seen so far:

This guy was huge...


This is called "Chinaman's Hat".  I changed it to Asian-American's hat.


Mountains with fog.


Primate Poppy's sick idea of birthday present packaging!  WTF?


Wanna see what Poppy gave me for my birthday?  I know you do...


We've been watching Game of Thrones...I just love the part with Calyse and her dragons; that's a real-live dragon egg and a book on Dragonology.  All I have to do is put the egg into fire and I'll have me a little pet dragon!

Well, time to go stuff some more food and drink down my gullet!

Aloha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment