Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!



Does it count if my dog (and Poppy) celebrate me on Mother's Day?  I think YES!

To be honest, this is the one day of the year where I'm reminded that my Mom hasn't been around since 1982...that's such a long time, but I still remember her like it was yesterday.  I miss her all the time, but especially today.

That said, here are a few of my most favorite Moms. These ladies have raised wonderful children and I feel lucky that they've been in my life:

First off, my Seester.  She's my most favorite Mom in the whole world.  We've been through all kinds of stuff...She's my Seester and my best friend...Not to mention, she gave us Nephew-Lucas almost 25 years ago.  He's a smart, sweet and hysterically funny young man.


Friend and Family Member-Laurie.  I've known Laurie almost my entire life. You know how when someone comes into your life that has such a positive impact that you know life wouldn't be the same had that person not been in it? That's Laurie.  She's always happy and positive.  She gave us Matt and Meghan.  Both very nice young folk!



My next favorite Mom is Boss-K.  Again, she's another person who has made my life better and made me a better person for having her in my life.  She made two beautiful, intelligent and crazy funny daughters.  Since my dog doesn't have opposable thumbs, these are the two gals that I've picked to take care of me in my old age!


Last but not least...MomJean.  She gave me Poppy!!  She's thoughtful, caring and has a very adventuresome spirit!  I know who Adventure-Poppy got that from!


Enjoy your special day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment