Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I got a new toy...


I don't know why Poppy is so nervous...

Well, the weather has turned cold and that means it's the Season-of-the-Soup:



Remember all those pork hocks we made? Well, that also made for some pretty tasty stock. So last night, I took that stock and added firm tofu, bamboo shoots, green onions, woodear mushrooms, some other mushroom that I can't remember the name, very thinly sliced pork and Shirataki noodles. To the bottom of the bowl, I added fresh spinach. Put the soup in the bowl added some soy and called it dinner! NOMMY!

Last week, I told FFM-Laurie that I'd be giving Jax-The-Cheese-Connesewer a bath. She loves Jax and said she should have one of those hoodie towels like babies have...



Thanks Auntie Laurie!

Bye bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment