Monday, October 24, 2011

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt...





Bivalve-Poppy and I had a fabulous weekend in Point Reyes. Started off with oysters and ended with Chicken Paprikash.

I received a new nickname on Friday...Tumblelina. After our most excellent oyster experience, Poppy and I did some rock hunting for our garden. We found some good ones too. I'd had two in my hands and was climbing up the rocks to get them to the truck. I set them down on the last step and somehow I lost my balance and tumbling down the rocky hill I went. My knee doesn't seem to want to work, but it could have been much worse.

Here I am holding my trekking pole, aka, cane!



Now I smell of camphor and menthol!



All weekends should be like this...



That's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment