Sunday, December 1, 2013

Correction!

So on my last post about the gonads in my feet, um, according to Smarty-Pants-Poppy, I evidently have a set of them gonads, but they are actually my oval-ries. Why, I didn't realize that the term "gonad" is intersexed and refers to a sex gland...male or female. I guess that means I'm still a girly. But on the way home last night when Professor-Poppy was esplaining the history of the gonad to me, she turned it into one of those stoopid mathematical analogy things…Gonads are to testis as ovaries are to feet, or something like that.  Okay, if Unsuspecting-Johnny had a $1.32 and a huge set of gonads, how many balls can he buy from Farmer Bill?  If Slutty-Sally had only one oval-ry, how many eggs will she drop on Unsuspecting-Johnny's balls on the way home from Farmer Bill's?

I tell ya, I was more confused after Masters-and-Johnson-Poppy esplained it to me, than I was the day before when I thought I was a boy.
There you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment