Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Ever feel like someone is watching you?

I do...
 
 




She just started this a few weeks ago.  I really have no idea what she wants.  Why can't she talk??  Anyway, it gives me the creeps.  Seester calls her "Soul-Looker".

Here's a good one...One of our Cube-Mates moved to another department.  Another co-worker moved in to Cube-Mate's former cube, which happens to be next to Mr. Invasive-Cud-Chewing-Rude-Guy.  So, Mr. ICCRG pokes his head into New-Cube-Mate's area and says "I thought I heard a new voice." then proceeds to tell New-Cube-Mate that our area is different than where he came from...we're much more quite.  Then Mr. ICCRG walks back to his cube and starts mowing on an apple.  Picture giving a horse an apple and all the sights and sounds that go with it.

Peddle-Poppy and I have been riding the lectric assisted bike for a couple of weeks now.  It's so cool and a fun way to get to work.  Evidently, these things are becoming all the rage too.  Who knew?  Not me.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment