Sunday, February 5, 2012

The new furniture is coming...

So that means we got to say goodbye to our theater seats...


Boo! But they went to a very good home. Elana and Jeff picked them up Friday night. Elana's grandmother used to have these chairs and she's always wanted them.

Here's where Poppy will be sitting until the new stuff comes.



Also, a guy came the other night to look at the couch. Poppy said he was a large guy. Sat on the right side of the couch; heard a big crack and the left side of the couch came off the ground. That's not good. It was already in marginal shape so Goodwill gets to have it now...

So Porcine-Poppy had this great idea of stenciling a piggy on the wall in the dining room. She's so freakin talented...

Meet Piggy-Piggy-On-The-Wall:





Again, if it were left up to me, I'd be sitting on milk crates and staring at a blank wall.

Niece-Ashley sent us a Christmas gift. It's mushrooms in a box!

You take the contents out of the box and soak the bag overnight. Then back in the box. You cut a slit up, down and across the window of the box. Spritz it twice a day and in two weeks, I'll be harvesting some oyster mushrooms. When they're done, you turn the box over and repeat! So cool!!!





Well, we're just about off to RayRay-Mae and Jean-Carlos' for a Uberbowl party. It's a theme...New York style hot dogs and I offered to make some Boston Baked Beans. But now I'm thinking maybe I should have made some New England Clam Chowda since Boston is in Massachusetts. Somehow I don't think my Terra Nova High School education paid off...Toopid!!

Hey, wait a minute...Masters-Poppy just told me that "New England" is an area and Boston is included in it. Ha! Not as toopid as I thought I wasn't.

Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment