Monday, December 5, 2011

Did someone say feather boas?

Not me; no way!



I was walking down the stairs this morning at work I see our CFO struggling to get in the front door with his hands full of diet soda 12-packs (Diet Cherry DDP, Diet Coke and Diet DDP). I opened the door for him. Later, I ran into him in the kitchen. He said "Well, there's my little door opener!" I wasn't sure how to respond to that so I just did my nervous laugh. Then he said "Life is all about timing and you've got it, Kelly!"

Who knew?

2 comments:

  1. wait im seriously dying at this hahahahhahahahahahah.
    can we just picture BK dancing at this par-tay for a moment?
    also, why does a work party have a dance floor? isn't that awkward?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding...can't make this stuff up! No, it's not awkward, it's an opportunity to make fun of people behind their backs, silly! :) P.S. BK hasn't danced at a work party since I was, well, about 115lbs...that's a long time ago!

    ReplyDelete