Monday, June 15, 2015

I got a wild hair up my ass...

And speaking of that wild hair...what's up with some of you menfolk (okay and some of you women folk) with the big bushy eyebrows, nose hair and ear hair? I get as part of getting old and stuff that it all grows bigger and faster, but geez!  For example, Nightly-News-Poppy and I were watching the news last night and they were interviewing Jeb.


Now, I don't know if it's cause we have the big screen and that HD junk, but damn, he's got some bushy (get it, bushy??) eyebrows and nose hair so long you could braid it. I know they make eyebrow thinners and nose hair clippers. I don't know why this bothers me so much, but it does.

Moving on...I-Like-Old-Shit-Poppy and I hit a couple of antique stores this weekend.  Meet Audrey-The-Goat. I love her!


Then I saw this:


A brood of Buddhas? A gaggle of garden Buddhas? A band of Buddhas? Anyway, I felt all spiritual when I walked buy them, but then it passed...just like gas.

I will leave you with this...


Chow.

No comments:

Post a Comment