Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Parts is parts; pieces is pieces...

I've never found the penis very appealing to look at.  It always reminded me of a worm with a blow hole.  I know you're thinking that's probably why I'm a Lisbion.  True, but there are a few other reasons.

Anyway, Adventure-Poppy and I were out yesterday on a...well...adventure.  We went downtown to see that movie Elysium (don't bother...well, bother if you liked District 9..HATED IT).  Pajama-Poppy needed some new jammies.  So we hit Bloomies, Nordies and then Macy's.  After that we took the street car up to Castro for some Thai food.  Opps...I digressed.  So here's what we saw when we got off the street car:


Kinda changes your outlook on the penis when there are a bunch of them smiling at you, doesn't it?

Now, what would you call that:

a peloton of pee-pees;
a wealth of worms;
a jungle of Johnson's;
a posy of penis; or
a squad of sausage .

I could keep going, but why?

Speaking of low-hanging fruit, check out Roger's cheetah fluff:


It swings from side to side when she walks, poor girl.

Let see...we also took the little dog to the beach:

A girl and her dog...

Then someone needed a nap:



That's it.  Later.


No comments:

Post a Comment