Monday, July 1, 2013

What a fun and exciting week it was...





We had such good news with the rejection of DOMA and whatever happened with Prop 8.  Still a little confused about that one.  So now Prenuptial-Poppy and I have turned our attention towards wedding/party plans.  But here's the thing, do we have a full-on wedding or just a big-fat-party?  I think all our people would like to see us get married. I've asked Seester to be my Maid of Honor.  I never really knew that the Maid of Honor's job was to basically be the bride's bitch. Heh heh heh.

So many things to think about.  I'm sure things will start to unfold soon.

Saturday night, we were supposed to hook up with some pals of Poppy's that were in town but that never happened.  I was cranky and craving a steak so we stopped on our way home to get said steak...check this out:


That was the thickest steak I've ever seen and Grillmasta-Poppy cooked it to perfection!  Tonight will be our third meal with that steak!

Sunday, we headed down to the Civic Center to be Gay with our peeps and those who love us.  That was crazy crowded, but we had a really good time!



Here's Bio-Shock-Poppy on MUNI...


And of course, there's always Jax-The-Soul-Stealing-Dog:



That's all I got!





No comments:

Post a Comment