Saturday, September 15, 2012

It's all about the pig!

Recall Porcine-Poppy and I bought some pig and some beef.  Lucky for us, they gave us the piggy-head.  Spacial-Poppy needed more room in the deep-freeze and I've been wanting to roast a pig-head since the last time we were in South Carolina...so that's what I did.

Here's Porky chillin' out before heading to the oven.




After a bath and an olive oil and salt rubdown, Porky was ready for the sauna...


After 3.5 hours, Porky was all done.


Depression-Era-Poppy and I really enjoyed being able to use most of Porky's parts.  Not to much has been wasted and I really dug researching the cooking process and cooking Porky.

My new/old project from hell continues...Okay, it's not so bad, but a time suck all the same.  I'm confident I'll finish it up this week.  Recall, I have a court-mandated deadline of the end of September to get this all done.  Everything else has been put on the back-burner...STT, you should see how much filing I've got just sitting!

The best part is that I can wear my little headphones and listen to Pandora while I print, collate and cross-reference all these docs.  I'm on 20,000 something pages...the last doc is page number 35,464.  Yay for me!

Thing is, I've always wanted to be a sing-ga, so having this Pandora is really cool, except I want to belt out most of the songs I'm listening too.  I don't think my people would enjoy this...but just wait until I'm alone in my office...Simon Cowell will wish he were there!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment